2. Features & Specifications: a)	Theme: Still preserving traces of childishness and child's simplicity. b)	Suitable for home bathroom (especially for children use).
3. Materials: a)	Panel: Tempered glass. The thickness of the safety glass is 6mm. b)	Frame: Aluminum Alloy. The thickness of frame is 1.2mm. The color is golden, silver, black and others. c)	Tray: ABS Board. The thickness of the ABS is 4mm thickness with timber & Fiber (four layers) reinforcement.
5. Remarks: A.	Minimum order is one container. B.	The buyer has the right to decide to use their logo or Dusrux's logo. C.	Guaranty time is one year. D.	Deliver time is about one month. E.	T/T 30% deposit prior to production, the remaining 70% to be settled once the order is completed. F.	Our packing is velum + foam + carton to make the packing safety. We will offer Installation Manual to show how to fix the shower room.